Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Week 6, Day 6: We've come a long way, baby

Maeby finished up her antibiotics for that weird inflammation in her scar this past Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't swell up again. The bump is actually pretty solid now. Why would her scar tissue be so solid? Yet another question to ask the vet this weekend.

The GREAT NEWS is that Maeby's walking is getting so good.
Her limp is pretty much gone now, but I've been wondering when the knee turning out/rotating would start to get better. I saw today that it's starting to go away!!!!!! She's actually moving her leg BACK AND FORTH more -- yes, her leg is still sticking out from her body a bit, but the weird rotating is definitely going away!

When I saw the improvement in her gait today, I wanted to jump in the air and pump my fists like a lunatic. Man, I love this crazy dog:


at Venice Beach a few months pre-TPLO
when she's not smiling, she's thinking really really hard


No comments: