Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 15, Day 4: 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE END

The countdown is officially ON!!! We only have 3 more days left until Maeby is free and clear with her "romping papers!!" Since week 13, we've been steadily introducing her to jogging and running. I've been taking her on short runs in the morning and she's been doing fantastic. No signs of limping at all.

So this past weekend, we took Maeby to Dog Beach in San Diego for what'll probably be the last time for awhile. She spent a good hour or two just running around the beach and having a good time splashing around in the ocean. She was just having too much fun and I couldn't bring myself to stop her, even though it might cause her to limp later from all the playing.

WELL SHE NEVER LIMPED AT ALL. Not even her weight bearing changed. I think she'll be ready for a leash free weekend by the end of the week -- I'M ECSTATIC!


After running, this is Maeby's next favorite activity

3 comments:

Waterford said...

How wonderful Grace! Maeby is my hero(ette)! She looks pretty calm in that photo, just in wait mode. I can't wait to see Webber run again.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! That is so awesome!! Yay Maeby!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! thanks for your diary blogs, it's help me understand the procedure and recovery process. Peanut kinda looks like Maeby :) She's adorable!

Shirley