Monday, April 2, 2007

Week 2, Day 4: Whyyyyyyyyy? (Pt 2)



Ok, I most definitely am NOT jumping to conlusions. Her scar is definitely puffier and redder today. I gave her some more arnica this morning, and popped a Vitamin E pill and put some of the oil on that. I'm hoping this will help with some of the swelling by lunchtime, but if not... it will be yet another visit to the vet for Maeby.

Sheesh. EVERYTIME I feel like we're making progress, something weird happens. First her shaking (due to f-patch), then weird rash after nice healing on incision (due to reaction to staples), and now this!!

Perhaps a beautiful snail crossing your path isn't a sign of good luck after all.

****

I've been feeling uneasy all day long. When I went home for lunch, the puffy scar was not quite as red. And it didn't get puffier. But I'm still wondering why it's doing this. I'm worried to see what it will look like when I get home tonight. I'll have to give the Vet Tech a call tomorrow and see what she thinks.