Friday, March 30, 2007

Week 2, Day 1

Maeby wasn't using her leg this morning. At all.

What a way to celebrate 2 weeks.

And it's all my fault! I got a little over zealous yesterday and didn't carry as much of her weight with the sling as I usually do, so she could start putting a little more weight on her leg when she goes up our steps.

I guess it was just too much for her. Now it's like we've gone backwards 3 days.

Sigh.

***

2:30PM: Still no leg usage. WAHHHHHHHHH. I MESSED UP MAEBY.

***

7 PM: HALLELUJAH WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS. She started putting her leg down a little when I got home from work, and used it about 90% of the time when we were outside on her walk. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Lesson learned: PATIENCE, YOUNG GRASSHOPPER.

I think we're due for a video update soon.

No comments: