Saturday, March 17, 2007

Under house arrest...

...and freaking myself out because I don't have anything else to do besides stare at Maeby sleeping peacefully and read about TPLO's gone horribly wrong.

God, I hope Maeby comes out of this okay. And I hope she'll stay healthy in the long run...

She's still doing really well. The BF and I think maybe she's pretty tolerant to discomfort and pain, due to her pelvic/hip injuries. I suppose a surgery (albiet very invasive one!) treated with opiates and painkillers is nothing compared to running around Mexico after being hit by a car (so we think). My poor Maeby. She's such a trooper. Her happy happy spirit, despite everything she's currently going through (and been through!) really touches my heart. I hope she understands how deeply Vin and I love her.

PS: HALLELUJAH, SHE POOPED TODAY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally understand this!! I'm doing the same thing! LOL Jason came home today from work and when he first saw Zeus he was so upset. Especially when he saw him go outside and how he barely puts his leg down.

I've been cuddling with Zeus in his crate most of the day!